Washington State

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4.5 hrs and counting! Weather man says it's suppose to be Partly Cloudy High 89° F in Moses Lake today! Westsiders come on over and enjoy the sunshine! Seattle forecast is "Mostly Cloudy High of 72° F"

:cheers:See Ya there! :cheers:

GTG was fun. We had a great time and had one SS of every color. Nice meeting you all, hope to do another GTG in the future. Note the 68' SS Camaro that showed up :cheers:

PS thanks for the pics Ray, I was so excited talking trucks I forgot to take my own pics...

post-7946-1217183347_thumb.jpg

post-7946-1217183381_thumb.jpg

post-7946-1217183401_thumb.jpg

Mike, :thumbs: :thumbs: for setting this up in such short of notice. It was nice to meet all of you and now be able to put a face with names. Maybe next time we can entice some of the westsiders to come over! :D (maybe it's too far for those web feet to travel! :jester: )

PS, Silverwood in September sounds fun, will try to make it.

damn guys i wanted to go so bad. the pics kick ass. it was the wifes b-day so i had to plan something special for her. i will def be ther next time

damn guys i wanted to go so bad. the pics kick ass. it was the wifes b-day so i had to plan something special for her. i will def be ther next time

Sooo the "SSS GTG" doesn't fall in to the "Something Special" category? :confused::D

It was a good time, sat around and talked trucks and had a great BBQ, can't get much better than that! And I thought the turnout was pretty good too considering the short notice. :cheers: