Whats In Your Cd Player Right Now

Champion201

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dora the explorer - Blues Clues - Disney Mixed DVD -

I rock XM for the most part, the wife and kid rock Dora :)

You're getting old Tim. :jester: Just glad to hear it's not "The Best of Barney and Friends"

Hate to admit it but right now I've got the "original cast" version of Jesus Christ Superstar. :sigh:

My VHO has the 6-disc changer in it. So I have a Def Leopard, Van Halen, Boston, Journey, Nickelback, and a custom burnt cd in there now. I'm playing my new burnt cd right now, it has some Mudvayne, Hurt, and Seether on it.... :jester:

I'll also agree with "faceliftedss" Evan's Blue rocks!!! I do like Creed, Audioslave, Breaking Benjamin, etc as well...

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

My VHO has the 6-dick changer in it. So I have a Def Leopard, Van Halen, Boston, Journey, Nickelback, and a custom burnt cd in there now. I'm playing my new burnt cd right now, it has some Mudvayne, Hurt, and Seether on it.... :jester:

:uhoh::noway:

Dolly Parton's greatest hits, The best of the Osmonds, and Barry Manilow unplugged ... Just kidding!

Nickelback, all the right reasons, Rob Zombie, American made music to strip by, and all my favorite songs frome the NOW CD's burnt onto one disc.

Mike

Geez, I've never really used my CD player in the SS and I have the 6 disk system too. After I got the truck I stuck in the on star cd and a linkin park cd and just left them. I just listen to XM all the time. My daily driver has a 6 disk CD player as well and I've got 3 doors down, Chevelle, Trapped, All American Rejects, Blink 182, and a mixed CD that I made. But I usually just listen to XM about 98% of the time in that car.