Latest Pic From Racing

Ross

Latest picture I got for my sponsors from racing. Mainly to thank Suomy for the new lid :)

Turn 3 at VIR.

Still waiting on my Daytona pictures from Race of Champions.

Just wanted to share.

wam6684quartergw2.jpg

Hey Ross,

Great pic, How long you been racing? I been at it for 6 years. I will post a pic or two. Good choice on bikes. I have had six R6's and three R1's. I am hoping to sell my 06 and get two new 08's to run next year. My R6 put down 126 at the wheel. "Supersport" :jester: legal. MOSTLY

Wiz

Hey Ross,

Great pic, How long you been racing? I been at it for 6 years. I will post a pic or two. Good choice on bikes. I have had six R6's and three R1's. I am hoping to sell my 06 and get two new 08's to run next year. My R6 put down 126 at the wheel. "Supersport" :jester: legal. MOSTLY

Wiz

I was wondering if anyone else raced on here. I've been racing for 3 years. This was my first season as an expert and I won 2 regional championships and top 3 in the rest of my classes. The bike in the pic is my 3rd r6 and I just sold it... I'm looking for another 06-07 r6. KWS built the motor that was in the 05 in the pic and made around 121.

I'm running CCS Mid-Atlantic again and AMA next year :)

I think I am selling my 06 to get an 08. You will not believe the difference in the new ones. They turn SOO quick. Very agile, my only complaint is that you really have to keep them in the revs to make them go. But what a great racebike.

Wiz