We Need A Meet In Dallas Area

mean05

... I'll be posting up the pictures I took as soon as I can - I took quite a bit. :chevy:
Ash--just don't post up ALL of the pics you took... hehe...

:withstupid: Yeah I think she's got a couple embarrasing shots of me as well :D

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to meet all you fellas--and ladies! We should try and have a meet at a track next time so we can run em without having to deal with the local authorities telling us we were "racing" in a single-file line on the frontage road!

lol Karma's a b!tch, Tyler! lol I might even go over to the LS1 site and register JUST so I can post up the pics there, too! haha lol :jester::P

:withstupid: Yeah I think she's got a couple embarrasing shots of me as well :D

Mr. P. :)

:devil:

Damn! I can't believe I missed another one! I finally found the restaurant at about 4:10 (nav system is on its way back to Delphi), sat in the gigantic empty space next to a black TBSS and and a Sierra V-max, where everybody was probably parked, and waited for about 30 mins. I must have arrived just after y'all left to take pictures. Ugh! :banghead:

We'll have to do it again when it warms up. Justin (Camp Director), bust out your calendar and start looking at dates, and Ashley, you'll have to come back down.

Great looking pics, looks like a good time was had by all.

Ur mean, u didnt say hi to me :(

You could have said hi to me, too ya know :jester: ....I'm sorry though - I really didn't think you even cared to meet me. I'll be in TX again soon. :)

Do it! Do it!! DOIT!!!!! :crackup:

Oh don't you worry! I plan on doing it once I finish getting settled in - better yet, I'll even make the pics have their own thread. lol :D

Damn! I can't believe I missed another one! I finally found the restaurant at about 4:10 (nav system is on its way back to Delphi), sat in the gigantic empty space next to a black TBSS and and a Sierra V-max, where everybody was probably parked, and waited for about 30 mins. I must have arrived just after y'all left to take pictures. Ugh! :banghead:

We'll have to do it again when it warms up. Justin (Camp Director), bust out your calendar and start looking at dates, and Ashley, you'll have to come back down.

Great looking pics, looks like a good time was had by all.

What a bummer I didn't get to meet you! :( I'll be in TX again soon enough, so hopefully there'll be another meet during the time I'm there. :)

Sweet! We should have a mini-g2g...go to hooters or something.

sounds good i will prob be there for a lil while then come home....he's putting an alarm on my truck so may end up staying there till sunday