We Need A Meet In Dallas Area

mean05

I don't know about that...I think there was a reason on why there weren't many red ones made! Reason being - black was in higher demand so that's why there are so many black ones! lol haha :P

Just kidding, red and blue guys :):jester:

nah that just means that ours are more special.....oh and sucks for you having to keep that Black truck clean...my red one stays clean looking all the time :cheers:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a car cover and a garage so :P

lol :jester:

but what about on those bright sunny days when you look down the side of the truck and see all those pretty swirl marks and you just cringe....i have had 2 black trucks...they are so so pretty but i hate those swirl marks

but what about on those bright sunny days when you look down the side of the truck and see all those pretty swirl marks and you just cringe....i have had 2 black trucks...they are so so pretty but i hate those swirl marks

My truck has swirl marks on the hood. You can't really notice them on the sides or back of the vehicle. My SS is an '06 with 15k on it. It gets a coat of wax every time I wash the damn thing. It's well pampered. :)

I don't know about that...I think there was a reason on why there weren't many red ones made! Reason being - black was in higher demand so that's why there are so many black ones! lol haha :P

Just kidding, red and blue guys :):jester:

The only reason they made so many black was because they had so much paint sitting on the shelf and didnt know what to put it on, lol :jester::P

Just to make all you Texans aware - I will be in Texas from December 31, 2007 - Jan 20, 2008 so Jan 19 would be perfect timing. I'd love to meet all of you guys, and you all would get to meet the crazy Jersey girl! :jester::P

Good Luck and God Speed to you Texans :eek::uhoh::jester: