Kitt Is Now A Mustang

Pasadena SS

Well.. that officially makes me someone who WON'T be watching the show... would've been a prime opportunity for GM to showcase a TA concept or at least put a blacked out 09 Camaro in there. BOOOO!!! The REAL K.I.T.T. is not a mustang!! IMPOSTOR!!

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

hey i like it and think its badass...its too bad GM didnt have any production vehicles that could be used for kitt though. The mustang is the new Shelby Cobra KR( King of the Road)

http://jalopnik.com/cars/knight-rider/excl...00kr-327687.php

try that link...but the new KR is a special limited edition shelby cobra...but I HATE THE RICER WING!! I would have liked to see another t/a but that car is awesome!

are you guys sure that is not the supersnake, cause the shelby KR has 540hp and the supersnake is going to have about 600, with suspension and handling mods as well not just hp.

from what i can find the KR is a limited edition produced by Ford, and the supersnake is a $10,000 upgrade package on the GT500 that is performed by the crew of Shelby only. The supersnake is supposed to be even rarer than the KR. The supersnake also uses a lot of the parts found on the KR. That is what I think anyways...go here to this link to read more about it,

http://www.motortrend.com/features/auto_ne...t500_supersnake

I would assume that the producers on knight rider wanted a production vehicle, maybe shelby would not release a supersnake for the show? Or maybe all the supersnakes packages have been claimed already?? Either way, they are both completely awesome cars! And personally I would much rather have the supersnake...but 10,000 on top of the already 50,000 price tag for the GT500! I mean come on! We are not talking about a corvette here, we are still talking mustang and I think that's what's gonna hurt them in the end. Awesome cars none the less though!