Dream Car

1 Fast SS

I've always been a fan of the 1955 Bel Air two door post top. My father had one or two built is life time. He was a backyard mechanic and use to build these old classics when he was younger. I still remember when I was about 5 or 6 years old and he would put me on his lap and let me drive his 55'. :drool: He would tell me all the time, that one of them had some much HP and TQ, that it would always be breaking drive shafts. Finally he got a stronger one, but then blew the rearend out. LOL I don't know why I still remember stuff like that, but I do. I guess I just love old muscle cars and was bread into them. I guess that's why I've always loved them so much. If I could build one today, then it would have a 572, 620HP engine in it, and it would be a either a candy red or a candy blue with some pearl in it. Of course it would be tubbed, lowered and ready for the track. But I would also want it to be a weekend warrior, and not just for the track. A car like that needs to be driven, and not all show. You have to have fun with them and show them off. I had a chance to buy one about 10 years ago, but didn't have the $$. :tear: Now they are very popular and are getting very expensive. Maybe one day when my investments are ripe, then I can buy me a nice clean one or have someone build me one. Just thought I'd share one of my favorite cars with guys.

Terry

http://www.superchevy.com/features/0506sc_...r/photo_01.html

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never really been into Ferrari's, or Porsche's. Mainly its always been GM.

Since they came out I have always wanted a CTS-V. Maybe I'll buy one once I graduate this May. But I really don't dig the new (concept) style of the V.

The other car I have always wanted was an E46 BMW M3. There is just something about the lines of that car.

Maybe a C6 Z06? :)

I will always keep my SSS, but I can't wait until I can get my hands on one of those cars.

My father is a Chevy Buick Pontiac GMC Dealer, and both of those cars are on the GMAC Smart Auction all the time so maybe I can get a good deal!

Hmmmm....my SS is my dream truck. If I could afford more than this truck, I'd get another one. One would be my daily driver and I'd mod the crap out of the other. :chevy:

Other than the ss I'd want...

New body style avalanche

I want to buy my brothers truck back(I loved that truck, I can't believe he sold it)

2-door tahoe

and one of these... :drool:

mustang.jpg