Has Anyone Seen This Concept Yet?

Fireman31

Good lookin truck if it were a tad lower... and definitely not yellow... but like Chase said... their pigs. The latest generation of F150 isn't ever gonna be competitive its just too damn heavy. The Saleens, Rouchs, etc all cost an arm and a leg for performance that won't beat a stock Silvy SS and if it will, just barely.

I read about them in Truck Trend mag afew weeks ago. They are nice looking but not for the price that you are going to pay for that. I'm sure that you could do the same to any truck for way less than what they are making it out to be. I still like the SSS better.

Yeah i've saw one a while ago in lik a charcoal grey but it still looked really ugly. the front end did'nt look that bad but the rear looks horrible. plus lik Chase said thier very expensive and not fast at all for 80K i'd buy another SSS and mod it to run mid-low 12's and still have money leftover.... a couple of the FORD guys over on performancetrucks.net said they would'nt buy one for that price and it's lack of performance....

-Rob

I think the lines on the Lightning are alot nicer but hey that might just be me. I have never seen a Ford that would sway me from the bowtie. Trust me, there are a few that I wouldn't mind having, but they are all old and no where near a DD.

I've seen 2 of em down here and honestly, I like em. There not too different looking than the regular ext cab f150 but I still think there cool. I have always liked the graphics of the saleen but like said above 80k for a truck just a tad faster than ours..no thanks. I could buy 4 SS'S for the price of one of these. I sometimes see a black one on the way home from work. Maybe I'll take a run at him one day and see how it goes. Win or Lose, I prefer my SS

Unless it's AWD/4WD, or a chevy, not interested.

Now, just wait, GM has got something up their sleeves, and I'm still curious why the 6.2 has not found it's way into the Silverado, since it has made it to Caddy, GMC and Hummer.

Anyway, ok, take the SS bloated up to $40,000... add another $40,000 in after market parts... now that Saleen wouldn't stand a chance now would it?