Sss New Winter Coat

If you plan on taking it off for summer, plan on buffing the front end of your truck.

:withstupid: You can put all the Wax on it but you will have to do alot of buffing........

Is that Victory Red ? it looks Dark to me , Maybe it is in the Shade ........

Mark

Yes its victory red it was getting late when i took the pictures. its not going to stay on all the time ,i figure its easier to buff it out than to fix paint chips ,the roads around here kind of suck in the winter.I have a buffer and know how to use it ,do my cars all the time.

post-12151-1197830351_thumb.jpg

post-12151-1197830332_thumb.jpg

post-12151-1197830421_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey BigRed1,

I know where your coming from, not sure how much gravel they put down on the highways here, but it is a mountain of it... about like driving on gravel roads..

I too got one of these off Ebay for a pretty good price, beings it was factory GM I thought if nothing else I could use it for trips... so what the heck, if it saved having too have the chips fixed one time, would par for the cover...

I have not installed it yet, and still not sure if I want to, but I have it in case I decide to go someplace..

I figured it would need a buff job come spring.. How many coats of wax did you put on before you put it on???

Have never had a bra before, but have had lots of rock chips before...

Does anyone use these, and if so, how do they get along with them ??

Does anyone think or know if it will hurt the paint or clear coat ??

Thanks BigRed1 and everyone else..

Narley from Nebraska... all covered with snow, ice and gravel....

PS: Sorry to thread jack, but anybody know the P/N for the grille cover (like the ones that the diesels get), that is just the mesh over the grille?

AAAA automotive 903 546 0024

$ 49.95 shipped

Email [email protected]

I got one gm grill and bumber cover

3m Clear bra all the way!

I think the bra's are just for look's (yes people out there actually like the look of Bra's :dunno: )LOL

I have Never seen a bra come off without damaged paint underneath.

Clearly BigRed1 like's the looks, as you can tell from the summer pics he posted w/ the chicks hangin off the '88' IROK.

Claer Bra's can turn Yellowish after awhile though too?

~Danny