Blower Whine

ok i got in to this debate with a buddy ( ford guy) about why there isnt much blower whine with are SSS compaired to the lightings and cobra's..ya know how us guys get when a few beers get in us. :cheers: . anyways just curious to see what some others think.. and we shall she if i was right

the headlights out because the airfilter is directly behind it. thats a sweet video.

:withstupid: Open element intakes like my K&N benefit from having the headlight removed by getting a denser charge of air once you get moving. Even though a large amount of air comes in over the headlight, by removing it all together, you get sort of a ram air effect. :chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Vids are awesome. I just dont think mine sounds like that at full boost :dunno:

Trust me, I don't hear that whine either. This was the first time I was able to hear my truck from the outside as an "observer" and I was shocked on how loud it was. In the cab, I hear a little whine that is soon overcome with exhaust notes as I go down the track. If you have an open element airfilter your whine will be louder as well. Mine is enclosed. :cheers: