Cowboys Lost!

zanis520

Hey say what you will but 12 wins is 12 wins :thumbs: hey a blind squirrel even finds a nut on occasion but it still doesnt get them in the play offs :jester:

yea but look at the win percentage. i know every year the teams are different so the stat is a little useless, but under Andy Reid the eagles are 13-5 against the boys, or should i say the girls. besides even if the cowboys got to the superbowl theyd get raped by the pats. eagles might as well go, we had a much better game against them :D

Man I hate the Eagles, but they got a mark in the Win Column and we didn't ..... I never get tired of see Witten tear it up

:withstupid: It seems as though Witten was the only offensive player to show up to the game today. Romo was probably too tired from bangin Jessica and couldn't focus. So many dropped balls, but so many inaccurate passes! Defense was in it though.

Andy Reid has had trouble this seasoon against the Cowboys because they picked up a real coach, BTW. Not to rag on Parcells, who had his achievements, but his career went downhill when he started coaching the Cowboys IMO.

My point is, the Cowboys would have beat the Eagles had they all shown up to the game. On the other hand, the Eagles deserved this one...they actually played well compared to the 'Boys. (still kinda pissed though...)

I know. I know. I'm still trying to get over this loss. :( We will get back on track though. I figured we would lose ONE (1) more game this regular season anyways, 14-2 ain't bad. I also think Romo was distracted by that pink #9 jeresy- That or his thumb was REALLY bothering him. Heck, I almost wish Dallas had pulled Romo and put in the back-up QB C.Johnson after that 2nd interception... :dunno:

We WILL bounce back though... I'm just glad we have this LAST loss out of our way before the PLAY-OFFS! :lurk:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

FINALLY! and by my Eagles too! i know i know im gonna get all kinds of sh*t from u guys, but i dont care. neither team played that great, romo was awful, but at the end of the day when all is said and done, a win is a win. and thats all that matters.

FLY EAGLES FLY!

GO EAGLES! and they should have won by 11. only problem is that westbrook is the most unselfish player in the nfl. Plus he doesnt jump all around the field every time he runs for 6 yards like marion barber does.

it is about time the eagles actually had something go there way. With the Giants game last week many calls turned the game and the Birds lost, like the fumble that was given back to the Giants and pass interferance towards the end. Dont even want to get started about the Pats game with the neutral infraction on the eagles on 4th down when the Pats had to punt which basically gave them the win when the replay clearly showed the Pats right gaurd jumped early.

Enough ranting for now