I Am Legend.

Bad Bowtie

am i the only person that was disappointed? I almost left half way through... during the scene where he was... wlel i wont give it away like bad bowtie :nono:

anyways... the movie should have come out in 2002 like it was supposed to with Arnold S. starring in it as originally planned...

side note - will smith is a f'n machine... guy is straight up shreded.

am i the only person that was disappointed? I almost left half way through... during the scene where he was... wlel i wont give it away like bad bowtie :nono:

Not saying that I wasn't disappointed with parts of it, just saying that it's worth seeing. Had a lot of room for improvement, but I still appreciated the plot.

And yes, Will Smith was a beast.

yeah i fought the fri. nite crowds and managed to get in to see it and it was pretty badass imo, one of will smith's best performances

:withstupid: I just saw it earlier, and this was definitely one of his best performances, and IMO, the movie kicked ass. It was pretty crazy, though, but I won't go into detail on that either.

anyways... the movie should have come out in 2002 like it was supposed to with Arnold S. starring in it as originally planned...

side note - will smith is a f'n machine... guy is straight up shreded.

WHAT? I talked about a cure for cancer, I said he lost his dog, and I talked about the price of gas in 2012..... :confused: I don't think that revealed MAJOR themes in the movie....? Maybe aroused some curiosity, but not revealed the whole movie...?

Please explain. :dunno:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Well did anyone else BRAVE the crowds and see this movie yet? I tried Friday, and ALL show times were sold out by 6PM (even the midnight show). So my wife and I went at noon Sat. and ended up getting to see the 1:45PM show (the matinee price rocked!). :cheers:

Anyways, I recommend this movie to u guys/gals. IT WAS CRAZY FREAKY!!! Makes u wonder too about the future of this world. I feel crazy for whoever finds the "cure" for cancer as well. I know now, I don't want 2 be in that "test group" of humans... LOL!!! I felt bad when W.Smith lost his dog, as I have a German Sheppard too, but I won't ruin the movie for u people just yet. Go check it out for yourselves... :thumbs:

DUDE!! you already ruined so much lol. Anyway, definitely highly recommend to go see this.. I rarely get around to actually going to a movie but this one was worth it!!! who knew Will Smith could play such serious roles so well? I mean coming form Fresh Prince to Pursuit of Happiness and I am Legend...He's a tremendous actor

ES :flag:

Edited by 06redSSrwd (see edit history)