I Keep Falling In Love

06redSSrwd

oh yeah I just imagine me running acrooss a beach in slow motion with my truck driving torwards me while my arms are out reached...ahhhh.. :wub::wub::wub:

Sorry, but I'm in a nit-picking mood... but who's driving your truck?

Yeah, I don't keep falling in love, cause I never fell out of it :D Even at the gas pump!!! Mostly, cause everyone is starring at me....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I'm in a nit-picking mood... but who's driving your truck?

Yeah, I don't keep falling in love, cause I never fell out of it :D Even at the gas pump!!! Mostly, cause everyone is starring at me....

Dont ruin my Bo derek truck fantasy..lol It was driving itself to me :)

Maybe I am just weird, but I feel better when my interior is clean. Nothing beats a clean interior of a vehicle.

:withstupid: yep, I love to get the inside clean and the leather panels treated, smells like a baseball glove.

I also like to drive in front of all glass stores so I can see my truck reflection as I drive..lol

I am always looking for new ways to look at my truck.

There was a good discussion @ the local site about the SSS and it was getting great rteviews and the mustang guys were shocked these big ass trucks are going into the 11.xx's

I also like to drive in front of all glass stores so I can see my truck reflection as I drive..lol

Another guilty one here. :cheers:

It's killing me right now because I have not driven the thing in almost 2 months. I wanna drive it, but I also do not want it to get dirty and get salt all over it.

After driving a rental Impala for a week, although not a bad car, I was in love again as soon as I got home and fired the SS up. I hope to get her cleaned up over the holiday weekend. A daily driver doesn't stay clean long in the Northeast winter.

the best are glass window stores/businesses that are built at a 45 degree angle to the intersection, (if you can picture what I'm talking about) there are a few around here and it's sweet b/c it looks like I'm watching a commercial of my own truck driving at me... :chevy:

ES :flag: