Some People Just Dont Deserve To Live

brobradh77

I saw this and it was one of the hardest things i have had to watch in a while. Why people can be so ruthless is beyond me. I'd give my front seat to hell to have been there when this happened. Sorry for the rant but watch it and i promise you'll feel the same way.

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/mplayer/polic...deo/audio/12102

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man thats ****ed up. The part that bugs me is the two kids just sit there with access to a gun, while that mother f*cker beat that lady, and pull the gun once he's gone.

I woulda chased his ass down and started blowing holes in his knee caps :mad:

Edited by montanass (see edit history)

I'd give my front seat to hell to have been there when this happened. Sorry for the rant but watch it and i promise you'll feel the same way.

you and me both B! my adrenaline started to flow just watching it. i was hoping that fool came back so that that kid could cap him right in the head. no such luck.

Yup nothing redeeming there at all by anybody.

The worst part - it is now legal in Texas to defend yourself against physical assault with lethal force inside your place of work (and car too); those folks were well within their rights to kill that man cold.

...The part that bugs me is the two kids just sit there with access to a gun...

I have to agree - kids should never be allowed access to a gun unless they are trained and prepared to use it in self-defense. The kids should have had access to and training for a tazer IMO.

I'm anxious to hear what our LEO friends here will contribute...

Mr. P.

I'll bet one thing - those little girls will grow up learning how to defend themselves and fire a gun!

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

you're right! Click Me

ha ha gotcha!

Can't take a joke huh. I would rather see that (as a joke) than watch a lady being beat while her daughter watches. You guys are f'd up to even argue over this.

I am done.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)