Looking For Help

ShortBus

Since this is the greatest collection of knowledge(misguided and sometimes wasted) known to man, I thought I would ask here. My mother is huge into scrapbooking. And is trying to find software that will allow her to make custom background paper for her scrapbooks. I.E you type in a word and it lays it out in different fonts colors and sizes for background use. Since I knew there was so much free time here I thought while you slave at work this week maybe someone could come up with either the software, or the way for me to create a webpage that would allow me to print out these pages.

Edited by ShortBus (see edit history)

Since this is the greatest collection of knowdledge(mostly useless) known to man, I thought would ask here. My mother is huge into scrapbooking. And is trying to find software that will allow her to make custom background paper for her scrapbooks. I.E you type in a word and it lays it out in different fonts colors and sizes for background use. Since I knew there was so much free time here I thought will you slave at work this week maybe someone could come up with either the software, ore the way for me to create a webpage that would allow me to print out these pages.

sorry I have no knowledge of this stuff. Maybe somebody on here has a wife that would know.