Tune Time

waltsum3

Then it will be zippy for me. I grew up in lansing MI. Will have to find out where zippy's shop is at and plain to vist family soon. I live in WV now about a 8 hour trip from here to there.

Edited by waltsum3 (see edit history)

I was just seeing who was closer to me. I wanted to get the tune along with the dyno at the same time. And since i have family in MI it's not going to cost me a hotel bill also. I hav'nt been up to see may brother in about 2 year. Besides his always talking about this Dodge truck he has. like to get up there and smoke him. :D

I would call zippy, his PM box gets full and becomes a pain to check. and I think he is still getting caught up after he had to upgrade his laptop.

You are a 2wd right?? then he might be able to work something out-but AWD dynos are far and few between.

I dont know what mods you have but he could get it close thru the mail if you are close to stock. You mail the pcm to him, he tunes it and sends it back.

good luck, you will enjoy the added power from a tune

Im 4 wheel drive but i think that would not make a diferance would it ?. All i have is a CAI for now but buy the time i get up there probley this summer i should have exhast, and some other goodes also.