2 For Sale

brecks ss

FOR SALE 2006 dale earnhart Intimidator ss black with 17900 miles. This is my wifes car but she wants an suv. It has every available option i can think of onstar ,phone,sunroof,6disc,heated 6way mem seats,emroidered seats, signed gauges and intimidator wing on tailgate.It is immaculate inside and out.It has very small scratch on top of drivers bed rail and on the right side near cab.I also own a 2006 silvarado hd diesel crew cab 4x4 with tons money poured into like 10,000.00 cst lift kit installed all chromed cost another 20,000.00 plus all painted axles and frame,braided or stainless hard lines,chrome fox shocks,custom fabed diamond plating,warn 12000lbs. winch,amp research auto steps,remote start,4" stainless exhaust centered over axles and on and on! This truck looks very well done and over the top but still drivable and i mean very drivable its not a stiff ride at all truckin mag. rated cst lifts the #1. I am selling this because im waiting on a new gtr but i might consider trades for ?

FOR SALE 2006 dale earnhart Intimidator ss black with 17900 miles. This is my wifes car but she wants an suv. It has every available option i can think of onstar ,phone,sunroof,6disc,heated 6way mem seats,emroidered seats, signed gauges and intimidator wing on tailgate.It is immaculate inside and out.It has very small scratch on top of drivers bed rail and on the right side near cab.I also own a 2006 silvarado hd diesel crew cab 4x4 with tons money poured into like 10,000.00 cst lift kit installed all chromed cost another 20,000.00 plus all painted axles and frame,braided or stainless hard lines,chrome fox shocks,custom fabed diamond plating,warn 12000lbs. winch,amp research auto steps,remote start,4" stainless exhaust centered over axles and on and on! This truck looks very well done and over the top but still drivable and i mean very drivable its not a stiff ride at all truckin mag. rated cst lifts the #1. I am selling this because im waiting on a new gtr but i might consider trades for ?

if anyone needs pictures, here's the ebay ad.

i noticed it had the same description.

Were did you get that from alot of people pay more than sticker.Ill be paying more than sticker for my gtr! Its called demand and limited #s

Well good luck. I have a Intimidator as well. Sticker brand new was $42,800 I paid $31,373 out the door. Now your trying to sell a used ISS for more than a new one? Come on man you cant expect to come ont o a SS enthusiast site and place an add clearly out of touch with reality and not expect someone to say something? Atleast your not trying to get $105,000 like some jack off was on e-bay recently. But $45,000 IMO :icon_bs:

Another note if your paying more than sticker for any car your a fool.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Well good luck. I have a Intimidator as well. Sticker brand new was $42,800 I paid $31,373 out the door. Now your trying to sell a used ISS for more than a new one? Come on man you cant expect to come ont o a SS enthusiast site and place an add clearly out of touch with reality and not expect someone to say something? Atleast your not trying to get $105,000 like some jack off was on e-bay recently. But $45,000 IMO :icon_bs:

Another note if your paying more than sticker for any car your a fool.

:withstupid:

for as much as a lot of the people on here have put in their trucks i don't think any of them have tried to get more than sticker. i wish that dude who was trying to sell his ISS for 105,000 would join on here, so we can all call :icon_bs: on him.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

come on guys, the guy just wants to sell his truck.. if you don't have any interest, just leave it at that. if someone really wants to pay that much, that's their problem..

let's not thread dump his thread. it is in fact against policy here.

come on guys, the guy just wants to sell his truck.. if you don't have any interest, just leave it at that. if someone really wants to pay that much, that's their problem..

let's not thread dump his thread. it is in fact against policy here.

Well maybe Brad but the only reason he is on this site is to sell this truck. I have a hard time turning the other cheek when someone is trying to rip people off. Sorry I'm just that way.

Well maybe Brad but the only reason he is on this site is to sell this truck. I have a hard time turning the other cheek when someone is trying to rip people off. Sorry I'm just that way.

brad, don't get me wrong.. i totally agree with you.