Happy New Year!

BOB47

Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year. :cheers: No big plans here. We usually stay home on New Years Eve anymore. Just too many drunk idiots out there driving. :mad: Maybe have some friends over and play cards or something.

Anyway have a good time and be safe! Don't want to read about anyone getting hurt or messing their truck up.

happy new years everyone!

if anyone is in the chicago area and do not have plans, my girlfriend and i are staying at the omni in chicago. we're having a get together here as well for new years eve.. champaign, wine, beer, liqour, and food will be served in our suite here at the omni.

it's not a party, just a casual get together. rsvp me.

Edited by xlr82sxs (see edit history)

Happy New Year everyone!!! :cheers:

I think we might just go to a local bar where a few of my friends work. Nothing big. It's one of the three biggest amateur nights around here (St. Patty's Day and the night before Thanksgiving are the other two) where there are just too many idiots out.

Be safe and everyone have a great time.

I have to work until 11:00 PM ... then I will go home, crack a beer with the wife ... Watch the ball drop from the bedroom ... and be out cold by 12:30 AM ....

Working Midnights for 7.5 years ... New Years is just another night, except for all of the added drunk people ....

Happy New Year to All!!!!

Be Safe ... Call for or get a Ride!!!!

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)