6000k Hid

BreakYaNeckSS

ok so back forth this forum will go, but so far i like what i hear about the 6000k....so im planning on going with those..with that said can anyone help me out with a good site i can pick up a hi and low beam conversion...i was on ebay but heres different kids of models. a little help would be appreciated thanks..

BYN

ok so back forth this forum will go, but so far i like what i hear about the 6000k....so im planning on going with those..with that said can anyone help me out with a good site i can pick up a hi and low beam conversion...i was on ebay but heres different kids of models. a little help would be appreciated thanks..

BYN

a lot of people have had good luck with a forum member here, and others have mixed feelings with his products. prices are cheap, but i've heard he has good customer service..

if you decide to spend a bit more money and get a high dollar kit elsewhere, i'd recommend kits with phillips or mcculloch ballasts.

Edited by xlr82sxs (see edit history)

I bought a set of 8000K's on ebay a while ago for my old car, and they turned out to be the same bulbs as my truck so I put em in it. One of the bulbs went out and I bought a set of replacement bulbs from plasmagarage.com for like $150 I think. They are great bulbs and are way brighter than before, they sell full kits too so you should check them out. They come with a warranty too

That member hasn't been on here in a while, plus he has NO listings on Ebay anymore. I reposted a HID kit question on the old orginal thread in the For Sale/Wanted section last week, and have had NO replies.

What about these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HID-XENON-C...1QQcmdZViewItem

Or these with a "lifetime warranty"?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lumenux-00-...1QQcmdZViewItem

WHere you been Kidda?! I just picked up some Luminics Pure Blue bulbs, and holy hell are they blue...look like real hids i love them, anyways i gotta come by and chill again soon bro!

yea bro, been in hiding i guess, working alot, trying to sell my sled and now doing a little work to the ss, im tired of those projectors i have, with a tinted windshield i cant see shit...whata u been up too...u see that blue ss rollin around, i caught up with him at the light at papa ginos, maan he had no idea what he was in for..."green" came and all he saw was BYN and a set of brass balls disapperaing...

BYN

yea bro, been in hiding i guess, working alot, trying to sell my sled and now doing a little work to the ss, im tired of those projectors i have, with a tinted windshield i cant see shit...whata u been up too...u see that blue ss rollin around, i caught up with him at the light at papa ginos, maan he had no idea what he was in for..."green" came and all he saw was BYN and a set of brass balls disapperaing...

BYN

HAHAHHA yeah ive seen that truck around, hes got nothing on BYN's ride...Ill be catching up with you soon bro Im busy myself...Ill be in touch