How To Create Bonj's Space Bubble And Escape The Kazon's Attac

Bonj87

I had to repost this for others.. sorry...

ok, its like this... i invert the phase coils on the inducers, causing a phloxatorian field to develop. this in turn is charged by proton particles collected by a gains collector attached to a xulf capacitor. this charges the nacells and creates the warp field, the space bubble is contained within this field and ..... warning!!! we have a coolant leak in reactor one! B'ellana.. get down there and lock it down...!!!! chroniton particles are flooding the forward decks.

i was buffing with some ketracel white and i noticed streaks of jakmanite. So i went into the space bubble, and generated some Kreeger waves with some new meranium. This overloaded mylucrovexitrin and caused a rift in my omicron wall. i patched it with some phospholipid fibers and it looked photochronic. I spilled some riboviroxicnucleic acid on my intake, and used some roginium to clean it all up. I detected some tachyon pulses from the furnace room and.. wait.. im .. feeling.. i think im.. wait. .fading.. i think im being projected into the ...tellerium universe... 7 of 9, fire the multiphasic photon torpedo's and get us out of here.. NOW!

I had to repost this for others.. sorry...

ok, its like this... i invert the phase coils on the inducers, causing a phloxatorian field to develop. this in turn is charged by proton particles collected by a gains collector attached to a xulf capacitor. this charges the nacells and creates the warp field, the space bubble is contained within this field and ..... warning!!! we have a coolant leak in reactor one! B'ellana.. get down there and lock it down...!!!! chroniton particles are flooding the forward decks.

i was buffing with some ketracel white and i noticed streaks of jakmanite. So i went into the space bubble, and generated some Kreeger waves with some new meranium. This overloaded mylucrovexitrin and caused a rift in my omicron wall. i patched it with some phospholipid fibers and it looked photochronic. I spilled some riboviroxicnucleic acid on my intake, and used some roginium to clean it all up. I detected some tachyon pulses from the furnace room and.. wait.. im .. feeling.. i think im.. wait. .fading.. i think im being projected into the ...tellerium universe... 7 of 9, fire the multiphasic photon torpedo's and get us out of here.. NOW!

:withstupid: