Jump to content

What Is This Part Of The Ss Front End Called?


Recommended Posts

They're called "brake duct vents" or something similar.


12335767 Front left brake caliper duct


12335766 Front right brake caliper duct


Sometimes someone will post some up for sale on here, but not very often. You can get them from a dealer or try http://www.gmpartsdirect.com.

Edited by Rays B4U (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...