New Camaro Pics

detjoe

The gauges are supposed to mimic the older style square gauges in the early camaros... I don't love em... don't hate em either... what makes me sad is the fact that that trailer already has a auto equiped, cloth interior, V6 on it... I wish they wouldn't even offer those.

I was talking to a guy that I play pool with and he works for a big detailing company here in Savannah. He said that the Dan Vaden dealership here has a yellow one with black stripes with the LT2 in it. "He says" that he got to detail it and drive it and that it was badass...blahblahblah. He also said that the dealership was going to drive it into their showroom midnight nearyears morning. So I drove up there during the afternoon and needless to say that it wasn't there. "He claimed" that the dealership told him that msrp on that car was $53,999 and that it only came in the LT2 with no other motor options. I am smelling bullshit on his story. I am going to go look for the set of tire marks that he claims to have left with it. If that fails I might see him next week so I will tell him to stop being a dousche bag! Guy got my hopes up all for nothing!

I was talking to a guy that I play pool with and he works for a big detailing company here in Savannah. He said that the Dan Vaden dealership here has a yellow one with black stripes with the LT2 in it. "He says" that he got to detail it and drive it and that it was badass...blahblahblah. He also said that the dealership was going to drive it into their showroom midnight nearyears morning. So I drove up there during the afternoon and needless to say that it wasn't there. "He claimed" that the dealership told him that msrp on that car was $53,999 and that it only came in the LT2 with no other motor options. I am smelling bullshit on his story. I am going to go look for the set of tire marks that he claims to have left with it. If that fails I might see him next week so I will tell him to stop being a dousche bag! Guy got my hopes up all for nothing!

i'd say not investigation is needed... just call :icon_bs:

Hes absolutely full of shit. The biggest Chevy dealers in the US don't have their hands on them yet... and theres no way that an LS2 equipped maro is going to price out at $54k, they have confirmed there will be a v6 version, and smack him for me when you see him.

Hes absolutely full of shit. The biggest Chevy dealers in the US don't have their hands on them yet... and theres no way that an LS2 equipped maro is going to price out at $54k, they have confirmed there will be a v6 version, and smack him for me when you see him.

No one has them yet, they aren't even in production! Early production won't begin until late 2008.

Our family's dealerships won't get allocations until next X-Mas time probably.

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)