New Camaro Shots Spied

zanis520

wow... :puke: that interior is F'n ugly as shit... look at the gauge set up... omg... that alone would make me buy something else...

leave it to gm to make a new camaro and give it a BS dash... lame.

but im sure some people will get off on it...

If you go to Chevrolet.com and compare the spy pictures to the concept pictures, fundamentally it's the same. The shifter is "evolved" and the bright chrome accents are missing. So are the body color accents. It is a BS dash in the light of day though. It reminds me some of the Chevettes.

This begs the question though, are we seeing the base Camaro? Does this mean there will be a V6? Ack.

We'll see how it stacks up against the Challenger...

I agree on the interior, it is fundamentally the same but it looks like its just made out of real cheap materials that make it look like crap.

And I wish I could see a picture of one thats not white so that we could tell it they did actually butcher the nice body lines that it had or if they are just hard to see because of the color.

Ohh well if it has over 400+ horse from the factory I'll still roll in one! :chevy:

wow... :puke: that interior is F'n ugly as shit... look at the gauge set up... omg... that alone would make me buy something else...

leave it to gm to make a new camaro and give it a BS dash... lame.

but im sure some people will get off on it...

It's styled after the '69 Camaro. I think it looks pretty good so far. Once its finished it will look a lot better.

That dash is a huge disapointment. Don't really care for the retro gauges and funky center a/c vents. I like the center gauge pod. I hope it looks better than this when it hits the dealerships. If it does I have 40 grand ready and waiting. I also hope it at least has the 430 hp covette 6.2 lsi engine minimum.

I dont know about that interior. It looks cheap like the dodge interiors in their trucks. I saw the convertible at the Dallas auto show an di dont remember the dashes being that hideous

:withstupid: I saw it at the Carlsile GM Nationals and I don't remember it being that ugly either