How Much For A Ss Truck?:)

BadYellowCorvette

I'm looking to buy a 2003-2006 Black SS truck with less than 30K Miles. I do not want the chrome 20's and do not have to have leather, but I would like to have power doors, locks, and windows and possibly a sunroof!:) How much should I look to spend with these options on each year model? I currently have a 00 Yellow C5 and love the car, I'm just looking for something a little more practical! If I do decide to sell the Vette I will be looking soon so if you have a truck that fits this decription and live close to northern part of AL please email me.

What kind of gas mileage are these trucks getting on the highway and in the city? My plans for the truck are, 5% tint, Billet Grille, Tail Light Blackouts, 24" Wheels and Tires! :chevy: Please feel free to post your pictures! Thanks for looking and your time! :D:cheers:

Thanks,

Derek

I'm looking to buy a 2003-2006 Black SS truck with less than 30K Miles. I do not want the chrome 20's and do not have to have leather, but I would like to have power doors, locks, and windows and possibly a sunroof!:) How much should I look to spend with these options on each year model? I currently have a 00 Yellow C5 and love the car, I'm just looking for something a little more practical! If I do decide to sell the Vette I will be looking soon so if you have a truck that fits this decription and live close to northern part of AL please email me.

What kind of gas mileage are these trucks getting on the highway and in the city? My plans for the truck are, 5% tint, Billet Grille, Tail Light Blackouts, 24" Wheels and Tires! :chevy: Please feel free to post your pictures! Thanks for looking and your time! :D:cheers:

Thanks,

Derek

The 2003's and 2004 AWD's came pretty much loaded with leather, locks, tilt, windows, heated seats, etc standard in the 1SS option package. You could only get silver wheels on the 2003's and 2004's standard, chrome where an option.

2005's-2007 RWD's only came with chrome wheels standard, you might have been able to get silver wheels on the 2005's only, if GM did allow this there aren't many around. The sunroof's were available on the 2005-2007 models, but not the 2003-2004. With the 2005-2007 models, a more base (LS) package was available with cloth seats, manual climate control, sliding rear window, etc, etc. The jazzed up (LT) packages were also available, like the 2003-2004 models.

With that being said, I have seen SSS's as low as 15K to as high as 25K and higher depending on year, milage, and condition. I would have to say that the average price for a decent SSS with good miles and shape would be somewhere around 21K to high 23K-low 24K.

Hopefully this helps!

Teddy :chevy:

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

if you know where to loook and how to talk, you could expect to pay something in the low 20's fairly easily.if you know where to loook and how to talk, you could expect to pay something in the low 20's fairly easily.