550hp Lingenfelter Sierra C3 For Sale! Supercharged

LingenfelterC3

I have a 2001 GMC Lingenfelter Superchargered Sierra C3 that has had many, many performance upgrades performed by Lingenfelter PE. This truck was dyno at 550 hp. This truck is AWD. I will let the LPE site fill you in on the rest of the goodies and information about this truck. The InterCooler was enlargered for better performance after the 2001 C&D shoot and test were done.

For more info and pictures visit:

http://www.lingenfelter.com/Morphy01.htm

I have a 2001 GMC Lingenfelter Superchargered Sierra C3 that has had many, many performance upgrades performed by Lingenfelter PE. This truck was dyno at 550 hp. This truck is AWD. I will let the LPE site fill you in on the rest of the goodies and information about this truck. The InterCooler was enlargered for better performance after the 2001 C&D shoot and test were done.

For more info and pictures visit:

http://www.lingenfelter.com/Morphy01.htm

550 HP with an M90 :wtf: ....WOW...Good luck with the sale

This truck has been for sale for a very long long long time. I saw it on the exact lpe page years ago.

Hello Zeake, This was for sale several years ago, but I purchased it from a friend of my in 06. I drove the truck for awhile and then sent it to Lingenfelter in Feb. 07 and had the supercharger rebuilt and the engine evaluated and serviced. This is the truck the LPE used to bases their 475 hp and 500 hp package/kits on. The new supercharger and the engines since it was serviced by LPE, has only 6,500 miles on it. I have only put about 7000 maybe 7800 miles on it since I bought it. With the AWD it is a very strong truck. Thanks

Hello Zeake, This was for sale several years ago, but I purchased it from a friend of my in 06. I drove the truck for awhile and then sent it to Lingenfelter in Feb. 07 and had the supercharger rebuilt and the engine evaluated and serviced. This is the truck the LPE used to bases their 475 hp and 500 hp package/kits on. The new supercharger and the engines since it was serviced by LPE, has only 6,500 miles on it. I have only put about 7000 maybe 7800 miles on it since I bought it. With the AWD it is a very strong truck. Thanks

I have dreamed of owning one similar for years but I really like the quadrasteer. AWESOME truck. Thanks