Wtb: Black Ss Truck!

I've got my C5 up for sale so I thought I would go ahead and get a head start on looking for my SS truck. I'm looking to get into a 2003-2006 Black SS truck with black or graphite interior. I would like to have leather but if it's a good enough deal I would settle for cloth. I would prefer a truck with out the chrome 20's as I'm looking to put 22's or 24's on. Sunroof would also be nice but not a must have. I would like to find a truck with 30K miles or less because this will be my only vehicle. I'm located in AL so if you are in AL, MS, TN or GA and have a truck please contact me. Thanks for looking! :chevy:

Derek

I've got my C5 up for sale so I thought I would go ahead and get a head start on looking for my SS truck. I'm looking to get into a 2003-2006 Black SS truck with black or graphite interior. I would like to have leather but if it's a good enough deal I would settle for cloth. I would prefer a truck with out the chrome 20's as I'm looking to put 22's or 24's on. Sunroof would also be nice but not a must have. I would like to find a truck with 30K miles or less because this will be my only vehicle. I'm located in AL so if you are in AL, MS, TN or GA and have a truck please contact me. Thanks for looking! :chevy:

Derek

Hey Derek,

If your interested in buying an SS still, I have an 2006 Intimidator SS that i'm selling. Let me know and i can email you pictures if your interested.

Justin

• 4 weeks later...

Derek

Derek, I will have my truck for sale in a few days!! 06 with 13,600+ miles, warrenty 36,000 or till Oct 09 ! Give me a call if interested I will give you all the details, at 4233238317 or [email protected] Ron