Car Seat In The Back

06daytona

Yep, yep. I have a Graco seat, I don't remember the exact model, but its base is a little smaller and it fits perfectly on our x-cab back seat. Note that the LATCH system is also in place in our back seats. I'll post a pic in a bit. My kid loves saying, "Faster daddy, faster!"
That's the same one I had in mine. Had the infant seat in the middle, and the toddler seat on the passenger's side. I'm 6'5", and my wife is 5'7", and it was plenty comfortable with all of us in there.

Thees seats were in there at the same time for the first year I had the truck, btw.

Edited by CoolBlueSS (see edit history)

+1 on the towel idea. I cut a piece of shelving board, put towel around, to help distribute the weight, and that allowed me to really cinch it down for a secure seat for my boy. We did the rear facing until he was big enough and then switched him around. We always like the middle because it is a little more security for those side impacts.

I just used a real mexican blanket that my wifes sister got us when she was in Mexico. It's pretty tough and I can't see using it for anything else so why not. :D As Big O said I put her in the middle because of saftey first but also because she can actually see the cows and horses now instead of missing them as we drive by them. :chevy: