Need An Awd Dyno In Md?

I need some help, I have been to Agile auto, Extreme motor sports AMS tunning and turbo xs with no luck my truck is either to big or has to many lugs for the dyno pak at agile they dont have a six lug adaptor? Does anyone know any shop close to baltimore,dc , pa or virginia that i can get my truck on a dyno? thanks :banghead::nopity:

DTM in Dulles, Va has an AWD Mustangwith WB A/F.

Good guys as well.

I need some help, I have been to Agile auto, Extreme motor sports AMS tunning and turbo xs with no luck my truck is either to big or has to many lugs for the dyno pak at agile they dont have a six lug adaptor? Does anyone know any shop close to baltimore,dc , pa or virginia that i can get my truck on a dyno? thanks :banghead::nopity:

i asked cause i cant use google at work we have lightspeed and it wont let you go to any search engine!!!!

It says they have a mustang 500 dyno , will that be able to hold a truck with this wheelbase have you used them. I will have to give them a call thanks for the info

I did run my ECSB on their dyno, although I didnt use the front rollers as I have a RWD.

Give em a call. It's about an hour from Bmore.

i asked cause i cant use google at work we have lightspeed and it wont let you go to any search engine!!!!

It says they have a mustang 500 dyno , will that be able to hold a truck with this wheelbase have you used them. I will have to give them a call thanks for the info