Pic Request

SS Silv

I have been kicking around the idea of getting some new shoes. I either want 23's or 24's, but I am leaning more towards the 23's. Weight really isn't an issue because performance isn't a priority to me, however I might be replacing the brakes. Anyone who is running 23's or 24's, please post pics of your truck. Also does anyone know of any good websites to look/buy wheels. I have been looking on superbuytires, but there aren't many 23's. Thanks.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

I have been kicking around the idea of getting some new shoes. I either want 23's or 24's, but I am leaning more towards the 23's. Weight really isn't an issue because performance isn't a priority to me, however I might be replacing the brakes. Anyone who is running 23's or 24's, please post pics of your truck. Also does anyone know of any good websites to look/buy wheels. I have been looking on superbuytires, but there aren't many 23's. Thanks.

I know that it isnt my truck but man i love the wheels you have on it already !!!!!!!!

I know that it isnt my truck but man i love the wheels you have on it already !!!!!!!!

:withstupid: jboyss's truck did look nice with the 23 inch akuza's i believe. i think 24's would look nice with the right drop and offset. but like dave said tires are a lot harder to come by in 23's.

I know, I do too. But it's time for a change, I have had these for 3 years. I get bored with things, REAL easy. Also, I could get some good money for these. There are in PERFECT condition and there is still some decent tread on the tires. The wheels/tires were only on the truck during the summer months.

Keep an eye out, if I can't sell them locally, they will be sold on this site.

Here goes my 24" it's getting dropped as soon as the part get here:

P4180010.jpg

P4180009.jpg

Not the best pics but u get the point :)

What tire do you have on those? Also, can I ask how much the set cost you? Also, do you have any other pics?

Thanks.

Also, Dave, is your truck dropped in that pic?

I know, I do too. But it's time for a change, I have had these for 3 years. I get bored with things, REAL easy. Also, I could get some good money for these. There are in PERFECT condition and there is still some decent tread on the tires. The wheels/tires were only on the truck during the summer months.

Keep an eye out, if I can't sell them locally, they will be sold on this site.

Well what size are they and about how much for them i know a lot of people !!!!!!

295-35-24, I have a cardomain account many pics their... I got the rims/tires for 2,800.
Whats your CD address? Also, can I ask where you got them?
Well what size are they and about how much for them i know a lot of people !!!!!!
305/45/22