Deeply Saddened

Bad Bowtie

fullj_getty-75557835lm003_giants_co.jpg

What a WASTE of talent and opportunity. I am still SHOCKED about the way the game ended last night!!! :( I just hope nobody on the team tries to single themselves out as to being the sole reason they lost, because they lost as a TEAM! I mean if we were to replay that same game over ten times, Dallas would probably win eight of them!! It's just CRAZY!!! :nonod:

Anyway I though it would be healthy to vent off some steam I have boiled up inside of me. I would like to here ya'lls comments, but go easy on me. Remember I'm like a wounded duckling that is just being released back into the wild after an EXTENSIVE trama.... :happysad:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk about how great Tony Romo is. Great quarterbacks lead their teams to wins in the post season. That was a waste last night though. Dallas seemed to have all the pieces in place.

On a side note, what a douchbag T.O. is. I think he had everyone laughing as he started to cry talking about how they lost as a team and that it wasnt Romo's fault. I guess he learned something in Philadelphia by blaming their struggles on everyone but himself. If hes trying to salvage his reputation, i think hes about 8 years too late.

Romo blew it when it counted ... there were lots of plays prior to that though. All game long they were shooting themselves in the foot, but the 4th quarter belonged to Romo, in a negative way.

Dallas just blew it. It seemed like they didn't have any heart toward the end. The o-line didn't give romo much time to make the plays in the 4th. Romo is young and d-presure will mess up even a vetran like Manning as it did yesterday. I hope to see green bay make it to the super bowl but i don't think they will win. Pats are going to win it all and that sucks. I root for the under dog.

I'm going to root for the underdog as well. And Romo can be mentioned with the "Great ones", after only 1.5yrs in a NFL starting position he is already breaking records!! Even the NFL statisticians are placing Romo's #'s in many different brackets with Manning, Farve, Staubach, Young, Brady etc.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Too early for Romo to be 'great ones' ... he will probably develop into that name ... but now he is just has the potential .... "great ones" do it their entire careers ... Longevity ... so far he hasn't DONE anything ...

<-----HUGE COWBOYS FAN

Dallas just blew it. It seemed like they didn't have any heart toward the end. The o-line didn't give romo much time to make the plays in the 4th. Romo is young and d-presure will mess up even a vetran like Manning as it did yesterday. I hope to see green bay make it to the super bowl but i don't think they will win. Pats are going to win it all and that sucks. I root for the under dog.

Well... if you're going to root for the underdog, I guess you'll be rooting for the Giants next week. GO GIANTS!!!