Deeply Saddened

Bad Bowtie

You cant even talk about Tony Romo in the same breath as Peyton Manning.

I was referring to the comment about romo not being a great quarerback. IMO he is and just because he is 0-2 in playoffs games doesnt change that. Thats why I referred to Payton manning he is one of the greatest ever IMO but he had a long drought before he won some goamse so I'm just saying give Romo a break.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring to the comment about romo not being a great quarerback. IMO he is and just because he is 0-2 in playoffs games doesnt change that. Thats why I referred to Payton manning he is one of the greatest ever IMO but he had a long drought before he won some goamse so I'm just saying give Romo a break.

I hear ya.. and to be honset, i didnt realize how many playoff games Manning lost before he won. I think that, this being Romo's second good year, he is rising among the ranks. I thought they would win yesterday convincingly because not only is Romo the better quarterback, but Dallas was the better team. The table was set for him and he really didnt step up to the plate. It will always come down to the qb in big games, granted his team didnt play as well as he needed either.

I think its great that they lost on there Home Feild. I hate the Cowboys and think they are overrated. I'm from Houston and anytime the Cowboys lose its a great day for me. I still miss the Oilers.

:cheers: Not to get off subject....but man I was a huge Houston Oilers fan. Earl Campbell was and is my favorite player.