Chicago Meet

time to get to know those members we haven't met yet..

march 8th, 2008 @ 2pm!

Hooters_Logo_Large.gif

1705 east golf road

schaumburg, il 60173

this is in part of the wpr forums out of chicago.. mostly camaros and transams, a few silverados and avalanches, also a few fords. but it will be a good time regardless.

Edited by xlr82sxs (see edit history)

the offer was from them.. i was just extending the offer to you all. plus there aren't enough people around this area to have an all silverado/silverado ss meet anyways. there are, but not all of them accompany the forums like we do.

i would however like to form a meet in the summer for all of us though. if nobody has a problem with traveling..

Edited by xlr82sxs (see edit history)

i would however like to form a meet in the summer for all of us though. if nobody has a problem with traveling..

Route 66 or GLD....We had an awesome meet at route 66 2 years ago, turned out to be a great time. GLD isn't as nice of a track but might be more in the middle of everyone. And i pray to the chevy gods that zippy can make it!

Brad

Just curious all I can see is a red X instead of whatever picture is supposed to be there, and I am wondering what the plan for the meet would be, is there a track there or just hangin out or whats the deal? I am just south of Indy so it's not that bad of a drive and would consider drivin up if it was worth my time.

Just curious all I can see is a red X instead of whatever picture is supposed to be there, and I am wondering what the plan for the meet would be, is there a track there or just hangin out or whats the deal? I am just south of Indy so it's not that bad of a drive and would consider drivin up if it was worth my time.

the picture is just the hooters picture.. nothing special.

this particular meet is going to be just a gathering. tracks are all closed for the winter.

• 1 month later...