Hey Mr. P Did You See This?

ssaman

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a coincidence that when the jersey girl is in town y'all get invaded by UFO's...lol

They found Ash!!!! lol

lol I know how ironic, right...

they know she's a freak in the flesh. they want some of that jersey snatch. :jester:

Have you been talking to Mr. P.??? :jester::P lol

Edited by IH82W8 (see edit history)

I heard this story on the radio driving in to work this morning and I KNEW it would just be a matter of hours before the Ashley/Mr. P jokes started flying on this forum. It warms my heart to know you guys never let me down. :cheers:

I heard this story on the radio driving in to work this morning and I KNEW it would just be a matter of hours before the Ashley/Mr. P jokes started flying on this forum. It warms my heart to know you guys never let me down. :cheers:

lol haha well I'm glad I could be of some entertainment to you guys :D

As if the "fisting" thread wasn't entertainment enough. Just take it easy on P. He's old you know, and apparently he's having problems with UFOs. :jester:

lol I'll do just about anything for a laugh! Oh and age is just a number - P. ain't that old! He sure doesn't act it, that's for sure. lol :D:P

As if the "fisting" thread wasn't entertainment enough. Just take it easy on P. He's old you know, and apparently he's having problems with UFOs. :jester:
lol I'll do just about anything for a laugh! Oh and age is just a number - P. ain't that old! He sure doesn't act it, that's for sure. lol :D:P
Just wait. He hasn't hit the big one yet. :jester:
The big what, exactly? :confused::wtf::D

UFO UPDATE - ok last night coming home from work, LOTS of jet activity over the house. There was lots of low cloud cover so there was no seeing what was above us, but at 5:05pm I definitely heard jet exhaust (not turboprop) and the plane(s) were so close overhead that the ground, truck, and walls of the house were shaking. No sonic boom though. And they were moving FAST, hauling serious ass going towards the southeast. And we had a repeat fly-by about 1-1/2 hour later.

Mr. P.

lol I'll do just about anything for a laugh! Oh and age is just a number - P. ain't that old! He sure doesn't act it, that's for sure. lol :D :PJust wait. He hasn't hit the big one yet. :jester:The big what, exactly? :confused::wtf::D

UFO UPDATE - ok last night coming home from work, LOTS of jet activity over the house. There was lots of low cloud cover so there was no seeing what was above us, but at 5:05pm I definitely heard jet exhaust (not turboprop) and the plane(s) were so close overhead that the ground, truck, and walls of the house were shaking. No sonic boom though. And they were moving FAST, hauling serious ass going towards the southeast. And we had a repeat fly-by about 1-1/2 hour later.

Mr. P.

that was ashley in the bathroom. after that dinner she made last night. LOL

Ash honey, be careful. You're in oil country now. If some wildcatter down there discovers that you're a significant source of natural gas, you'll end up with a pump and a pipe up your a$$ faster than you can say, "Hey y'all, watch this!"

S-E-R-I-U-O-S-L-Y -??????

HOW CAN anyone DISPUTE the existence of UFO's?? are you going to tell me that in this vast universe WE, WEEEE, are they only intelligent forms of life... riiiiiiight...

yea, wtf makes US so special? i mean look at our planet and the thousands of life forms that exist here, not just humans... that alone would prove their existence...

UFO's FTW!

now ghosts on the other hand... bah, its a load of crap to me...

S-E-R-I-U-O-S-L-Y -??????

HOW CAN anyone DISPUTE the existence of UFO's?? are you going to tell me that in this vast universe WE, WEEEE, are they only intelligent forms of life... riiiiiiight...

yea, wtf makes US so special? i mean look at our planet and the thousands of life forms that exist here, not just humans... that alone would prove their existence...

UFO's FTW!

now ghosts on the other hand... bah, its a load of crap to me...

:withstupid: But I do believe in ghosts