Bowling Green Ky !update!

Renting the track  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys want to rent the track or join in on an open night?

• Rent track ($1650.00)
    • Join in on Saturday night (

Please Post if you vote. Id like to have feed back of what you guys think.

EDIT: Event dates: April 5-6. We will have the track from 8 AM to 4PM on saturday and be going to the Vette Museum on Sunday.

Ok, we've talked to Beech Bend and the price To rent the track from 8AM to 4 PM is approximatley $1650.00. This includes:track prepped, EMS, Insurance, And 2 employees to Run the track and tree. This is actually not a bad deal at all. If we can get 30 people, then we would have to pay $55.00 a peice. However, this does not include the price of the Vette Museum. I will be talking to them tomorrow to see whats available and what the price is.

This poll will be open for one week and after that week we can make a decision. Remember, The more people that come the LESS we all have to pay!!! Post up if you want to attend.

Edited by smoke03 (see edit history)

well at first we had decided to have it the weekend of the 12th BUT then Jim yates told me he had to work that weekend and hes off the first and 3rd weekend of april SO im going to call beech bend tomorrow and see if thos dates are clear.

Well a closed/rented track would be awesome, but I dunno can we get 30 people to chip in? Also, when is the latest we could make the deal, and if we needed to cancel our agreement with the track what would be the latest we could do so and still get a refund?

Mr. P. :)

Well a closed/rented track would be awesome, but I dunno can we get 30 people to chip in? Also, when is the latest we could make the deal, and if we needed to cancel our agreement with the track what would be the latest we could do so and still get a refund?

Mr. P. :)

The track/vette museum wants the money 2 weeks prior to the event. If we decide to cancel, then I think as long as we do it 2 weeks prior to the event we should be able to get a refund.

If we can get about 30 people to attend then the price is looking like its going to be about $65.00 a peice. That includes the Price of admission to the vette museum as well.

Its looking like April 5-6 for the event. Ill be posting a sign up post later on so we can find out how many people are coming and we can get a price

I'd be in either way, should be a good time :cheers: one thing about the vette tour though, is that gonna be on fri. cause I think I remember somebody posting that they don't have tours on sat. not sure on that though. Even if we do have to share the track it would be sweet to have a big group of SSSs to show off anyways. :chevy:

I'd be in either way, should be a good time :cheers: one thing about the vette tour though, is that gonna be on fri. cause I think I remember somebody posting that they don't have tours on sat. not sure on that though. Even if we do have to share the track it would be sweet to have a big group of SSSs to show off anyways. :chevy:

The actual museum has tours on sat and sun we will have a personal tour like the last time. The actual vette plant is only on friday, if there is enough interest in the plant tour we can do it also last year it was just TAWSS04 and I but we enjoyed it. Jim

• 3 weeks later...