Here Is The Reason I Keep Getting Pulled Over

JSTAL

haha that sucks.. alot of guys on here told me to lower mine and seems to work cause i dont get high beamed as much anymore. never got pulled over by the police but have gotten spot lighted a few times from the opposite direction. LOVE HIDS

haha that sucks.. alot of guys on here told me to lower mine and seems to work cause i dont get high beamed as much anymore. never got pulled over by the police but have gotten spot lighted a few times from the opposite direction. LOVE HIDS

damn dude i have never seen a white truck look so good. i love it

what kind of bulbs are they and where do i find them?

on ebay do a search for "xenon hid conversion" then pick your price and vender. I paid 75bucks a set that comes with two ballast and what ever bulb you need i.e. 9006lows 9005highs 9145 fogs and you can pick you candle watts from 3000k to 12000k anything over 6000k is ileagal. I have 10000k they have a blue hue to them. i recomend the 6 or 8k to keep johny law off your ass i have 180 invested in both lows and fogs if you bought these at a shop you would pay well over 1000$ Theses kits are plug and play and require simple tools to install each one takes about 15minutes

Were you warned about the color (10000K) or the beam adjustment? Leave the passenger one at stock adjustment, you want the beam a little higher on the pass side so you can read road signs, just drop the driver's beam a few degrees. But if they are too purple then yeah you are going to be harassed non-stop until you go to 4300's or 6000's...

Mr. P.

Were you warned about the color (10000K) or the beam adjustment? Leave the passenger one at stock adjustment, you want the beam a little higher on the pass side so you can read road signs, just drop the driver's beam a few degrees. But if they are too purple then yeah you are going to be harassed non-stop until you go to 4300's or 6000's...

Mr. P.

ticket said blue fog lites lol

i thought i was the only one being pulled over for this...i have the 5000k hid's in my denali projectors as well as my foglights and i had to quit using my fogs @ night cuzz i was blinding people annnnd getting pulled over (only warnings thus far) for having "blinding lighting"