Want To Know Where To Buy Parts For Cheap

If you are looking to buy performance parts for cheap, you need to stay on this forum in the for sale section. Many people install something on there vehicles then 2 months later they may not like them and sell the item at half the price. Also, try gmfullsize.com, performancetrucks.net and fullsizechevy.com. These websites all have for sale sections and more than likely, you will find everything you are wanting at a way better price than buying them new. Sometimes I get tempted to buy something I want new but then I just wait a while and more than likely, someone will have one for sale. BTW, all my aftermarket parts on my truck are all bought off these for sale forums besides my exhaust which I bought new. I saved alot of money by buying them used. Just my advice, good luck finding what you are looking for

If you are looking to buy performance parts for cheap, you need to stay on this forum in the for sale section. Many people install something on there vehicles then 2 months later they may not like them and sell the item at half the price. Also, try gmfullsize.com, performancetrucks.net and fullsizechevy.com. These websites all have for sale sections and more than likely, you will find everything you are wanting at a way better price than buying them new. Sometimes I get tempted to buy something I want new but then I just wait a while and more than likely, someone will have one for sale. BTW, all my aftermarket parts on my truck are all bought off these for sale forums besides my exhaust which I bought new. I saved alot of money by buying them used. Just my advice, good luck finding what you are looking for

:withstupid:

:withstupid: +2

:withstupid:

BTW, youre going to want to stay away from the programmer aspect. Custom tunes provide much more HP,Tq and many more options than just the programmers options. Just to name a few, Wheatley Performance Tunes, Blackbear Performance

You will need a custom tune with a cam swap. Your Over-the-counter tuners won't do it. I would highly recommend by experience to not buy a used cam. I did for half the cost of new and unfortunately it was a stock cam which I didn't find out until I installed it. Luckily, for me, the guy I bought it from had purchased it from someone else (who screwed him too) and he was honest enough to refund my money. A new cam runs about $400, you will need valve springs to handle the new lift and hardened pushrods are recommended. All together you can expect to pay around $600-700 for all. I would start with the exhaust you already have, CAI, a good tune, and maybe a Trailblazer torque converter. These will give you pretty good gains for low cost.

Thanks for the helps so far i only dual super 44s with 3" piping and an H-pipe and i have a programer on the way but im wanting a cam and headers but not sure what kind to get i want a nice chop to it.

Pacesetter Long Tubes for $500 with 3inch y-pipe cermaic coated, very nice, i a just bought a set myself, made a big diff. in power! :) from neweraperformance

I would like to know where to get some performace parts for the ss im only 19 so i dont have much money LOL. Thanks for help.

i feel u man. im only 19 too. but just save all ur dimes and nickles oh and ur lunch money...think bout it this way u save money and make ur truck fast and u loose weight.!!! :D:D:D its like a 2 for 1 deal

Edited by ss04flores (see edit history)