Exhaust Help

jballer323

I have my eyes on the Super Maxx header/cat system by Dynatech for my truck. It consists of long tube headers, high-flow cats, and then merge in a y-pipe. I have a few questions. Is this a good system? How much drone would there be if i also added a Magnaflow super truck exhaust? I want something with not much drone because I want to be able to hear the stereo good. Also, how would it sound if I had this along with my corsa sport I currently have? Thanks.

I have my eyes on the Super Maxx header/cat system by Dynatech for my truck. It consists of long tube headers, high-flow cats, and then merge in a y-pipe. I have a few questions. Is this a good system? How much drone would there be if i also added a Magnaflow super truck exhaust? I want something with not much drone because I want to be able to hear the stereo good. Also, how would it sound if I had this along with my corsa sport I currently have? Thanks.

Y-pipe? You have true dual exhaust, you don't want a y-pipe.