Please Post Pics Of Front Differential

To anyone who may have pics of your front diff housing out of your SSS, please post pictures. I am looking at the feasibility of ordering a Currie front end and need to see if any weird attachments/arms would prevent doing so. Mine is in the shop, getting the front gears replaced, and from my research sounds fairly common. Any help would be greatly appreciated

To anyone who may have pics of your front diff housing out of your SSS, please post pictures. I am looking at the feasibility of ordering a Currie front end and need to see if any weird attachments/arms would prevent doing so. Mine is in the shop, getting the front gears replaced, and from my research sounds fairly common. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I'll post some up this weekend, mine is sitting on my garage floor.

Mr. P.

I'll post some up this weekend, mine is sitting on my garage floor.

Mr. P.

Thanks,mine is still in the shop. What problem is yours having? Judging from the multiple posts about fried front diffs, I'm surprised nothing has been done by GM. I will probably keep fixing it until my warranty runs out, then swap to a Currie housing or something.