How Did This Happen?

CoolBlueSS

you should post what this actually is so if people are at work or dont like the type of stuff they can not click the link.
Basically a guy, professional magician, went to an elementary school, and was able to talk a 9 year old girl into leaving with him as his assistant. Some abuse took place, and he returned her to the school.

My big thing is how was this guy able to leave the school with a child and no one noticed, or stopped him.

Wow thats disturbing! :eek: The security situation of that school needs to be evaluated. Not to mention that teacher's head needs to be examined for not noticing a missing student/letting her leave with that creep unsupervised. :nonod:

Prison wouldn't happen to me....

Best part of being surrounded by my fellow rednecks... my peers would never convict me for it....

Good point. I know I'd have a hard time convicting a parent for killing their childs abuser.

Wow thats disturbing! :eek: The security situation of that school needs to be evaluated. Not to mention that teacher's head needs to be examined for not noticing a missing student/letting her leave with that creep unsupervised. :nonod:
That's what I'm saying. Someone will lose their job over that one. and deservedly so.

I totally agree what teacher does not notice a missing student espically if they were in class earlier that day