Install Party @ My Place

Dylan06SS

when are you planing on doing the install dylan?

possibly next weekend or the weekend after... everything should be arriving early next week. Installs shouldn't be that hard... the brakes are just a rotor swap and pad change for ceramics... I already have the belltech springs in... just adding the DJM upper arms to get it down a couple inches more in the front and the rear is air ride so that takes all of 5 minutes to adjust.

Would be really nice if we could do all this on a lift..... *cough* PAGING ADAM!! :jester:

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

possibly next weekend or the weekend after... everything should be arriving early next week. Installs shouldn't be that hard... the brakes are just a rotor swap and pad change for ceramics... I already have the belltech springs in... just adding the DJM upper arms to get it down a couple inches more in the front and the rear is air ride so that takes all of 5 minutes to adjust.

Would be really nice if we could do all this on a lift..... *cough* PAGING ADAM!! :jester:

i can ask my bro if we can use the BMW shop

i can ask my bro if we can use the BMW shop

That would be SIIIIIIICK!! I owe you huge if you can work that out.

i have a little trade idea?

ill help you out man just get me a few days notice.

next saturday i have to work but any other day i should be golden

Hmmm... trade... :cheers:

You know I'll take care of you either way man... the truck need another buffing? I know you don't want to trade me for transmission work :jester:

i asked my bro and said we can use the shop as long as its done by 1 day which it will.........but he has to do all the work cause of liabilty......but we can be there too.....

Easily done in one day... but I don't wanna get him in trouble or anything. If hes doing all the work I feel bad... is he gonna want anything for his time/use of the lift??