Its Barrett-jackson Time Of Year!

CaboRob

out here in AZ Barrett Jackson is being held in Scottsdale, when driving the one highway you see signs everywhere only they say BJ Auction. They had it on the radio i interviewing the one guy who is part of it and he said because of the long name it had to be abbreviated. Kinda funny driving by it everyday

some EXPENSIVE cars for sure
Too expensive. There are some sweet cars there, but I just can't watch. It just pisses me off. These investors are the reason that the true enthusiast can't afford this hobby anymore. You want an investment buy real estate, buy stocks. You want to have some fun, buy a hot rod, and drive it. :rant:

Too expensive. There are some sweet cars there, but I just can't watch. It just pisses me off. These investors are the reason that the true enthusiast can't afford this hobby anymore. You want an investment buy real estate, buy stocks. You want to have some fun, buy a hot rod, and drive it. :rant:

I guess blue SS owners think alike because i feel the exact same way the prices os some of these cars are outrageous and only getting worse,I remember back in the early 80's a friend of the family brought back some magazine from the Auto show in NY and i remember looking through it checking out all the muscle cars going for a grand to fifteen hundred bucks,sad to say those days are long gone.

i have been glued to the tv all week watching this. i have a guy on my delivery route that goes every year and picks up quite a few cars. last year he picked up that one off orange charger that went for over $500k and he was bidding on the the super snake last year also but he stopped bidding around 5million i think. everytime i go to his house i just want to cry.