Cowl Hood In Central Florida!

jon1178

not mine but i found it on craiglist and if i did not already have one i would buy it. they only want $400 for still in the box never opened. if it is a good mark you could save about $200.

it is in spring hill about an hour north of tampa.

click for link

Is it a real goodmark? Or the clone that floats around ebay?

the guy has not emailed me back yet so i dont know but if it is a good mark that is a good deal for someone here in the central florida area.

Def, I have seen the clones for sale on ebay for 400-450 shipped. I have a friend going up to tampa, I might ask him to pick it up for me.

Either way its a good deal and I hope someone here gets it. Thanks for looking out

man i just put one on....im in florida and would have jumped on it probably if i didnt just get one!!! Thats cool you are helpin others out since you already got one!!! props to you for helpin all SS look good!

thanks for the props!!

there are a lot of cool and helpful members on here.

Damn, my cousin lives in spring hill and comes down here about once every 2 months. I may have him look at this for me. Is it possible you could foeard that email to me at [email protected] Thanks man.Damn, my cousin lives in spring hill and comes down here about once every 2 months. I may have him look at this for me. Is it possible you could fowad that email to me at [email protected] Thanks man.

Damn, my cousin lives in spring hill and comes down here about once every 2 months. I may have him look at this for me. Is it possible you could foeard that email to me at [email protected] Thanks man.Damn, my cousin lives in spring hill and comes down here about once every 2 months. I may have him look at this for me. Is it possible you could fowad that email to me at [email protected] Thanks man.

I just sent the email to you that I received from the owner of the hood.