Why Not Radix?

So im still pretty new to the Forced Induction world, but it seems to be a very pratical way to build some great power on a DD (or anything for that matter). So anyways I know there are about a million Radix Trucks here but my question is to the guys who DIDENT go radix.. why not? what was it about the way you went that made you decide that?

Back in 03 when I made my decision, there was not as much info as there is now on different brands. I knew that the Ford boys had good success with the KB, so I went that route. It has served me well, and I have not needed the support of KB, good thing, because it is poor compaired to Radix.

With the new Hi Helix product coming out soon, you can't go wrong with the Magna Charger.

Enjoy your truck.

CD

The power potential of the vortech and procharger kits are much higher like mentioned throughout the site. However, install times are almost double (vortech can be over 10 hours and procharger almost the same, radix can be done in 5-6hours). The radix is a more complete kit with everything you need. Out of the box and bolted on, I would think that the vortech and procharger fair slightly better than the radix as far as power goes, but there have seemed to be some issues with the vortech, like if you turn up the boost, you risk engine failure, primarily because of our intake design flaws and the way the air is distributed inside. I am impressed with what all 3 systems can do. Many will tell you that the radix is the more DD friendly one. All three kits can get you into the mid 12's even high 11's. The radix is just more common because the everyday average guy can bolt one on with typical tools. The vortechs require tapping the oil pan and more extensive work to install.

The power potential of the vortech and procharger kits are much higher like mentioned throughout the site. However, install times are almost double (vortech can be over 10 hours and procharger almost the same, radix can be done in 5-6hours). The radix is a more complete kit with everything you need. Out of the box and bolted on, I would think that the vortech and procharger fair slightly better than the radix as far as power goes, but there have seemed to be some issues with the vortech, like if you turn up the boost, you risk engine failure, primarily because of our intake design flaws and the way the air is distributed inside. I am impressed with what all 3 systems can do. Many will tell you that the radix is the more DD friendly one. All three kits can get you into the mid 12's even high 11's. The radix is just more common because the everyday average guy can bolt one on with typical tools. The vortechs require tapping the oil pan and more extensive work to install.

:withstupid:

well put.

Zippy put it to me this way, get it on friday and be at the track on saturday.