Fs: 20'' Silverado Ss Wheels In Silver + Newer Eagle Ls2s

VR4Rob

I am selling my silver set of Silverado SS wheels. These will fit pretty much any 6 lug GM Truck (Silverado, Sierra, Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, etc.) They have stock tires on them, 275/55/20 Goodyear Eagle LS2s with less than 4K miles on them. The wheels are genuine GM wheels with centercaps, not knockoffs! I bought them to put on my '01 Silverado but only ended up owning it for 5 days so I took them back off. The tires are mounted and balanced and ride very nice. Just bolt these on your truck and you're good to go. 3 of the wheels are in great shape and the other is in very good shape, it just has some scratches on the lip from a botched balancing weight install.

I will sell them locally for $1100 and will deliver them up to ~100 miles from Auburn, AL. If you want them shipped, just let me know and I'll give you an idea on shipping.

My number is 334-233-5444, let me know if you have any questions. You can also PM me here or email me at vr4rob (at) yahoo (dot) com

Here they are on my old Tahoe.

1.jpg

2.jpg

And on the '01.

4.jpg

-Rob

whenever you have a spare minute will you check what shipping to 52732 would be?

For just the tires? I'm not exactly sure how I could do that with them mounted on the wheels, but I'll brainstorm a bit tonight and get back to you :)

• 2 weeks later...