Picked Up An 04 Silverado Ss Yesterday...

SSlabhurter

This is actually the only Silverado SS I have ever seen! I looked online at others in Houston, but all were substantially more expensive.

I'm just north of Sugar Land.

I live in Houston too, im looking for a ss, im going to 2 dealerships today, that's bad ass you got yours for that price :thumbs: because the ones iv been looking at run from 16k to 18k for an 03

I live in Houston too, im looking for a ss, im going to 2 dealerships today, that's bad ass you got yours for that price :thumbs: because the ones iv been looking at run from 16k to 18k for an 03

I saw one for 13K at texasbest dealer awahile ago, but i bet it's long gone by now.

120k miles/ $13.5K / Volant CAI, Hypertech chip, Flowmasters.

My intentions are to get long-tubes, 150 wet-kit, throttle body, torque converter, and reprogrammed computer for the new mods. That should keep the monkey off my back for at least a little while...

leave the throttle body off the mod list and but a nice kit for the truck when you spray and welcome to the site :D