Carbon Fiber

12'SROCK

im very interesting in one.. but $100 basily is just hard for me to swallow for 1 bowtie... if the gb does go threw is there a discounted rate for anyone buying in on it?

yes if i do get 5 people in on the GB there will be discounts, but like i said based on the rate his is going it doesnt look too good

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. . . .no because the parts are made to order. :) well we ge the CF from our local rep here in town. good luck working with CF, oh and just a little info that many people get the wrong impression: its not as easy as it looks and just because you have worked with fiberglass doesnt mean you can lay CF. :chevy:

grr.... why does everything have to be so hard :( o so those arnt like a sticker????? dangit... well i gota start somewhere... so im gona go look for some carbon fiber and just start c/f up everything i see b4 i start working on it on my truck.... practice makes perfect ^_^ maybe u can show me somethings/pointers when i get down to arizona???

grr.... why does everything have to be so hard :( o so those arnt like a sticker????? dangit... well i gota start somewhere... so im gona go look for some carbon fiber and just start c/f up everything i see b4 i start working on it on my truck.... practice makes perfect ^_^ maybe u can show me somethings/pointers when i get down to arizona???

lol. .. . . .yeah it takes time/patience but eventually you will get it right :cheers:

just curious if u get the 5 for the gb that your lookin for how much would u be willing to discount it..? might help sell them also

yeah i did post this info up when i first put up the list

ok i have been thinking if i could get al least 5 people in i can do a GB on the CF parts. so if i get 5 people the price would be $425 for both parts (Radiator cover/Fusue box cover) plus shipping, if i get more than 5 i may even lower it a bit more.

Ok well this is the last day for ALL CF parts. From here on out there will be NO more sales, im going to DISCONTINUE ALL the CF parts. So for those who have previously purchased them from me thank you for your business! :cheers:

Art

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

Ok well this is the last day for ALL CF parts. From here on out there will be NO more sales, im going to DISCONTINUE ALL the CF parts. So for those who have previously purchased them from me thank you for your business! :cheers:

Art

What for? Seems like you had a good business developing there. I was just going to ask about a carbon roll pan.

What for? Seems like you had a good business developing there. I was just going to ask about a carbon roll pan.

um its not worth it any more to me, i thought it was going to be a lot better than it was (sales).

yea art, why are you shutting down the CF operation?You should make yourself a website and sell the crap outta these things...I can wait to get mine... are they almost done??D
yeah your parts will be done/shipped this week for sure. i get a lot of replys/PMs about parts and only about 1 out of 15 are actually serious about buying the parts. . . . . .the web site is under construction/modified right now. so we will see how that goes

how about an overlay on my TBSS engine cover? PM me if your up to it, and let me know what it'll cost??thanks Art.
shoot me some pic of the TBSS engine cover Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

sooo why are u setting a website up if your quiting on it???...

i understand where your comin from and sounds like your frusterated.. but i must tell u there great work ..and i hate to see u stop all together. im not sure why they dont sell like hot cakes i know i want a bow tie and rat cover for sure but wasnt in a super big rush cause i thought they were sellin...

like every one its just hard to bite the bullet...haha