Just Installed Hid's

i just installed HID's and wow i love them. I use to think that my PIAA super whites were awsome bulbs but wow what a difference. here are some before and after pitures. I have PIAA super whites in my turn signals but im thinking about puting ambers back in. i put the PIAA bulbs in because i thought the the white light looked good. but after puting in my HID's my PIAA signal bulbs almost look yellow noe so i might as well put ambers back in.

post-9230-1201239268_thumb.jpgpost-9230-1201239196_thumb.jpg

Also here are some pics of my back up lights i put PIAA bulbs in them too and also in my license lights.

post-9230-1201239667_thumb.jpg

i just installed HID's and wow i love them. I use to think that my PIAA super whites were awsome bulbs but wow what a difference. here are some before and after pitures. I have PIAA super whites in my turn signals but im thinking about puting ambers back in. i put the PIAA bulbs in because i thought the the white light looked good. but after puting in my HID's my PIAA signal bulbs almost look yellow noe so i might as well put ambers back in.

After.JPGBefore.JPG

Also here are some pics of my back up lights i put PIAA bulbs in them too and also in my license lights.

Tails.JPG

What kit did you go with and who makes it? They look really good.

:withstupid: No Doubt... HID's look sweet

I just put the PIAA bulbs in for reverse... The look a lot whiter but I don't think there as bright IMO...

Yeah the PIAA bulbs in the resverse are not as bright as regular stock bulbs but i think the hyper white light they put out is well worth the ten buck you have to pay for PIAA super white bulbs

You gotta love the HID lights! It's one of the best mods that I've done. Nothing compairs to them. I was thinking about putting some LED bulbs for the reverse lights, but only the ones that have a 180* output. The other ones will not shine as bright.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/sn.aspx?free_text=led+bulbs

I loved the H.I.D's for the 2 days i had them on :confused: . But when i put them on i also stoped by waly world and picked up some hiper whit bulbs for my reverse light. They look blueish in real life so sick everyone always complements me and I feel special :D .P4160010.jpg

Thats it! Soon as I get the cash Im grabbin some HID's! cant stand seein all these sick pics... must have.. h... i... d's lol

Found a nice philips kit. Pricey, but for the qaulity of parts its worth it.

trucks looks badazz man!

I loved the H.I.D's for the 2 days i had them on :confused: . But when i put them on i also stoped by waly world and picked up some hiper whit bulbs for my reverse light. They look blueish in real life so sick everyone always complements me and I feel special :D .P4160010.jpg

Yeah i gets lost of compliments about my backup lights and it makes me feel special too lol. I also get lost of compliments about the super white turn signals i have too. Next im going to put white LEDs in my lights under the mirrors and in all my interior lights to finish off my total super white look

Yeah i gets lost of compliments about my backup lights and it makes me feel special too lol. I also get lost of compliments about the super white turn signals i have too. Next im going to put white LEDs in my lights under the mirrors and in all my interior lights to finish off my total super white look

Ha i already beat you to the blue look all my interior/exterior lights are blue already :D . But i think it makes it look alot better IMO. :cool: