Wtb: One Ss Badge

brandvz

I went to the car wash the other day, the automatic one, and when I got home I realized that just the top part of one of my S's was missing. I went back to the car wash and could not find it and went to the manager and he told me that they filter it all out and they will probably find it then. Well they filtered everything ourt yesterday and no luck so if anyone has by chance the top part of the "S" on the passenger side or else a full S then pm me please. They are the original GM SS's so that is obviously what I am looking for.

Thanks!

I went to the car wash the other day, the automatic one, and when I got home I realized that just the top part of one of my S's was missing. I went back to the car wash and could not find it and went to the manager and he told me that they filter it all out and they will probably find it then. Well they filtered everything ourt yesterday and no luck so if anyone has by chance the top part of the "S" on the passenger side or else a full S then pm me please. They are the original GM SS's so that is obviously what I am looking for.

Thanks!

There is a new gm one on ebay right now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-2005-S...sspagenameZWDVW