Finished Bellteck 2/2 Drop

blackbeast ss

front spindle kit part# 2508,rear shackles part#6400 :cheers:

everything came out to about $270 and i did the install by my self :smash:

Looks great man! I've been looking at beltech for a few days now thinking about doing a 2/2 drop myself. All you got was the spindles and rear shackles? You don't have to change shocks or anything else? I was looking at the beltch kit stylin concepts has with the torsion keys and shackles and Beltech shocks for 390 but this sounds like a better deal. It looks bad ass dropped but is the ride quality affected or does it ride better now? :cheers:

Looks great man! I've been looking at beltech for a few days now thinking about doing a 2/2 drop myself. All you got was the spindles and rear shackles? You don't have to change shocks or anything else? I was looking at the beltch kit stylin concepts has with the torsion keys and shackles and Beltech shocks for 390 but this sounds like a better deal. It looks bad ass dropped but is the ride quality affected or does it ride better now? :cheers:
no shocks, only spindles and shackles and the ride quality is alot better i could hit the coners and change lanes pretty quik with less bodyrole :devil:.one of my favorite mods so far for the price you cant go wrong.allmost forgot realignment is a must mine came out to 60 bucks not bad. :cold:

looks great i cant wait to see it in person next weekend, i was thinking on doing the exact same drop to mine.

-Rob

Looks good. Do you have any vibration issues due to the difference in pinion angle with the drop shackles? I have the same kit on my 04 ss and I'm attempting to correct this problem. I bought the truck lowered and tried a -2 degree pinion shim and everything and it still vibrates. I'm about to give up at this point.

-Thanks