Update....

packjh

ok, i spent about 6 hrs today messing around with my lt's and didnt get done.... I know im slow but i atleast i doing it right.

learned a couple things... it is ok to steal somebody else's electricity when they arent home when you need power to run a cut off wheel....hope they dont mind the power bill.

when it doesnt fit just curse and push harder that usually works and

loc tite has a nice strawberry taste at first but after that the after taste is horrible...

till tomorrow :sleep:

Hey packjh, I've got a dumb question. Why is the passenger side headlight missing in the pic in your sig? There is someone else on this site who has a silver birch one with the same headlight missing on a track. Just curious if there is a reason for that or not.

Hey packjh, I've got a dumb question. Why is the passenger side headlight missing in the pic in your sig? There is someone else on this site who has a silver birch one with the same headlight missing on a track. Just curious if there is a reason for that or not.

That is the airbox side, when you remove it more air goes directly to the filter.